Family

Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


I had a great Mother's day! Tom made breakfast for all of us and I got to go to my class at the gym on Sunday mornings. They all got me a spa package at a local spa that I like. All the mom's know what a rare treat that is! We went to lunch at Panera Bread and then Tom made fondue for dinner! All three of the boys wanted to help out...

Tyler: the boy LOVES cheese!

Laura came up too - as if we didn't have enough cheese in Paris! You can never have too much right?
Even Jake wanted in on the action!
The best part of Mother's Day though was that Zac and Tyler actually played TOGETHER in the kitchen while we were making dinner. We thought this was some quirk of fate but then... they played together in the backyard after we finished dinner as well! It was so nice for us to sit down and chat while they played! I hope this is moving in the direction of older children...





1 comment:

The Vrabecs said...

Happy Mother's Day girly!! Sounds like a great day!!!