Family

Family

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cats out of the bag - or Tyler the crib

Tyler woke up really early this morning and was making a lot of noise playing in his crib. He must have woke Zac up and Zac got tired of staying in his own room so he went in Tyler's room to play with him. They've done this the last two mornings and it's really cute to listen to them giggling together.
All of sudden though, Tom and I just stopped what we were doing and looked at each other. Tyler's voice wasn't on his monitor anymore. He was out of his crib! He's never done that before. I went running up the stairs and found both boys on their way downstairs! I said to Zac "How did your brother get out of his crib?"
Zac smiled and very proudly told me: "I told him to just swing his leg over the side"

No comments: