Family

Family

Monday, December 7, 2009

Grandma and Aunt Gail arrive like 'Cousin Eddie' in the RV!

Grandma Pam and my Aunt Gail have been driving from NY and heading down to Brownsville, TX in a small motorhome. They've been visiting family along the way and we were their latest stop. They stayed for the weekend and enjoyed the boys. We went to downtown McKinney for a Christmas lights parade (and I forgot the camera). I had too many warm clothing preperations to worry about! I am out of practice and proud of it! It was 38 degrees outside that evening! We also celebrated Grandma's birthday and she got a photo op with both boys! They look so thrilled but really enjoyed the visit!
Tyler is REALLY excited about something!
Zac giving Grandma love!
Tyler's turn!
And who would have thought that you'd see Tom cleaning the plaster off the sides of a pool in below freezing temperatures in TX? I don't think Tom did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered the website who reviews about
Several
home business ideas

If you want to know more here it is
home based business