Family

Family

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Carnival cruise of the Eastern Caribbean


Okay, there's a few pics here so I'll be brief. This is Andrea and I leaving the hotel in Miami to get on the ship. It is rainy and very cold!

We're on the ship now and drinking already as we sail out of Miami.
This is the pool with rain drops on it!


Leaving the port of Miami. We even saw a few snow flurries! Luckily the weather did improve!

This is the beach at Half Moon Cay, Bahamas looking out at our ship.
Even though it was still a little chilly, we got in the beautiful water!
Andrea and I at dinner.

Mom, me and Marni at dinner
Andrea in front of another ship in St. Thomas
Getting ready to parasail.

Magen's Bay in St. Thomas.
Carnival's area on the Island of Grand Turk.
Heading out for some snorkeling on a speed boat.
Another island in the Turks and Caicos islands

The view from my beach chair!


No comments: