Family

Family

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Big day

Zac lost his first tooth tonight! Funny story: He was eating an ice cream bar and didn't want any more cuz it was hurting his loose tooth. I told him to give it Daddy and checked out his tooth. He didn't want to try and pull it. He wanted to wait and just let it fall out while he slept! Ha ha ha! I suggested that he take another bite of the ice cream so he went over and asked Daddy for one more bite. He came back over to me chatting away and I heard Tom groan. He had taken another bite of the ice cream bar after Zac and bit down on his lost tooth which had come out in the ice cream! Zac didn't even know he had lost it!

He's pretty excited!
And we got a new addition to the family. We adopted a three month old kitten from Petsmart! Zac named him Shadow and I think the boys actually tired the kitten out playing!


1 comment:

Kym Jackson said...

That is such a great story! Congrats on the cute kitty. Don't let Christie around it :)