Family

Family

Friday, September 14, 2007

Football!

Tom has been getting Zac geared up for the start of football season. For opening night, they put their jerseys on and made popcorn and watched some football which Zac thought was a great treat. Now Zac gets really excited whenever he sees clips of football games or catches glimpses of a game as we're passing through stores. He'll yell "It's football Daddy!" Last Sunday Zac couldn't wait to wear his jersey. He brought it to me at 9:00 in the morning and wanted me to put it on. I thought it was cute so I put it on for him and he immediately looked at me and said "Should we pop some popcorn now?" Our very own little Pavlov! Daddy's been teaching him about football and on Sunday he got down on the floor and they pretended to tackle each other. Zac of course got really wound up and wouldn't stop! He went to his second day of school on Thursday and when I picked him up, his teacher told me that they had trouble because Zac was pushing other kids which is very unlike him. We think he was trying to "tackle" and play so we've now got to teach him that for the time being, that's something he can ONLY do with Daddy!
I am 32 weeks along now and very uncomfortable already. My feet swell up sometimes already and my back aches ALL the time. It's going to be a LONG few weeks ahead I'm afraid!

No comments: