Family

Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Quick Test Run


Okay, I thought I'd finally give this blogging thing a try. Zac does so many funny things on a daily basis and I find that I don't always have time to make all the phone calls that I'd like to so how better to share everything!
Tomorrow is his first day of school. It's a Day School and he'll go once a week for just three hours but I think he'll really enjoy it. Hopefully it will help him out with sharing and learning to play with kids his own age. He loves older kids and even younger ones but the ones his own age have been difficult for him to play happily with.
Tom is out of town AGAIN and will miss his first day so I'll be taking lots of pictures and with any luck, figuring out how to put them on here tomorrow!

2 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

Very Cool Tracy... I look forward to reading about your daily funnies;)
Jill

Pam said...

I guess I will have to get use to looking here for news too!
Remind me to look as I am a little OLD.