Family

Family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Old Zac Funny...

I forgot about this but while we were in NY for the holidays, Zac was crying in his bed one morning so I crawled in with him to see what was wrong. He is addicted to his Ocean Wonders Aquarium which is a baby toy that plays music and a light comes on and so forth. Grandma had made sure he had one while he was at her house and he was watching it that morning while I was snuggling with him. He also loves his back tickled so I was doing that and I would pause because I was tired and he would squirm. I asked him what was wrong and he said "I'm trying to get this hand to move" All the while he's looking at the aquarium so I assumed he was talking about that and couldn't figure it out. Come to find out, every time I stopped tickling, he would squirm and say "I'm trying to get this hand to move" I finally figured out that he was talking about my hand and tickling him! I thought that was pretty funny for a 2 and half year to come up with a saying like that and now it's our little joke!


Zac also went for his very first horse ride this morning!

No comments: