Family

Family

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pea in your ear...

Zac was sick with a high fever last week and as a result, he didn't eat very well which is quite uncharactieristic for him. We've been struggling ever since his fever broke to get him to eat well again. Not an unusual thing for a 2 year old except that Zac also has problems with his blood sugar and when it gets low, as it does when he doesn't eat, he gets GRUMPY!
At dinner last night he ate relatively well except for his peas which he usually really likes but didn't touch. I told him a whole bunch of different things to get him to eat them but he'd eat like one and be done again. Jokingly I told him that I was going to shove them in his ear if he didn't eat them. I looked away for a minute and when I looked back at him, he had this very guilty expression on his face. I asked him what he did and he just smiled at me. Something told me what he had done and sure enough, when I got up and looked in his ear, this is what I found...

















If you can't make it out, that is in fact a pea in his ear!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is sooo funny!!