Family

Family

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow in Texas!



We woke up this morning to about 3 inches of snow on the ground!  Zac was thrilled of course!  Mommy's day was all thrown off though!  Zac's school was canceled and Tyler had his 4 month check up with shots today!  So, I had to take both kids to the appointment - yeah!

Tyler's 4 months stats are:
Weight: 17.4 pounds (85th %)
Height:  25.5 inches (66th%)

He's even bigger than Zac was at that age!  Poor little guy had to endure 3 shots so he's sleeping right now - we'll see how long that lasts!

3 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

A rarity! The good thing about snow in Texas is you get to have fun and chaos (like everything closing for three inches of snowfall) and then you get to be warm again the next day!! (Can you tell I am not a cold weather fan? How I ever survived four years in Mass I will never know)

Melissa said...

I can't believe the snow! We are in 75 degrees in Arizona and loving it!

Tracy Younker said...

I'm not a fan of snow either but the little bit we get here is no problem! Now, we're warmer today!:)