Family

Family

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crawling ALREADY!!!


Zac was always pretty early in all of his milestones.  He crawled at right around 8 months and that seemed to be the average time for most babies that we knew.  Tyler is 6 and half months old and has begun to crawl ALREADY!  I'm honestly not ready for two mobile children in the house!  He's already found something to get into.  He crawls right over to our back door and plays with the wood blinds!  I'm afraid he's going to break them and they are fastened to the bottom of the door so I can't even put them up and out of the way!  I feel like all I do all day is say "NO"!  I now have to complete that sentence and say either "No Zac", "No Hennessy", or now "No Tyler" or none of them know who I'm yelling at!

And to make sure that doesn't feel left out:  I thought it was cute to see him drinking out of a Starbucks cup!  (It's just hot chocolate)!


3 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

Way to go Tyler. He just needs to keep up with big brother. I bet he will be early in lots of stuff because of it!! And starbucks... I used to go out with Zoey and we would get a little hot chocolate for her, and we would get crazy looks walking around with our cups!! I guess people without kids don't realize that it is hot chocolate and I am not a crazy lady giving my little girl coffee!!

Melissa said...

sooooo cute!!!!

Steph and Tim said...

Holy moly! He's really going!!! Jake FINALLY started to crawl on all fours. He's been army crawling for two months! Your world is about to get drastically more hectic with two little movers! Hang in there :) I'll need your advice come next summer!