Family

Family

Sunday, May 11, 2008

To My Moms...


























The above pictures were taken a few days after Zac was born in April 2005.  How awesome for three generations to be together!  It reminds me of how much I miss my Grandmother and how much I KNOW that my mom misses her mom - especially today but every single other day as well.  I am so thankful that my mom was there for the birth of both of my boys.  What an amazing experience to be able to share with her - especially since we live so far away.  I am thankful that we get to see each other as often as we do despite the many miles between us and I wish that we could see each other more often!
You can't really begin to understand all that a mother does and sacrifices and the depth of their love until you become a mother yourself.
Thank you Mom for all of the love, support and sacrifices that you have made and continue to make!  I love and appreciate you more than words can say!

I am extra blessed here as well because I have an amazing Mother-in-law!  I always hear people complaining about their Mother-in-laws but I totally lucked out and have no complaints!  She is a very giving, selfless person and has helped us out more times than I can count!  

I know how very lucky I am to have two amazing women as role models in my life and I hope that I can do even half as well as they both have with my two beautiful boys!

1 comment:

Pam said...

My dearest Tracy,
I am the one blessed to have a beautiful daughter inside and out....I only wish I could live closer to be able to enjoy the adult time we could share. I am truely thankful you and Tom wanted me to be there for the birth of your boys and I will alwyas have a special bond with Tom from our sharing of Zac's birth. Thank you for being special. Love Mom