Family

Family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Future "Jared"

Yesterday I went to the gym and took the boys to the Kidz Klub there while I worked out.  Afterward it was lunch time and I decided to stop by Subway.  Zac all of a sudden loves to get a kids pack from there, I love their subs and it means two less lunches for me to make!  Boy do meals get tiring with little kids!!!  So I'm in line ordering our sandwiches and Zac is sitting in one of the booths.  He all of a sudden bursts into song with "Subway, eat fresh"!  I just laughed and everybody around was smiling.  He apparently pays scary close attention to commercials!  I thought somebody might offer him a commercial gig!
And Tyler's favorite thing to say right now is "Uh oh".  He LOVES to drop everything and sometimes even says "uh oh" before he drops an object!  It's very cute but very tiring just the same!

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Haha, that is cute and very funny!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.