Family

Family

Monday, September 1, 2008

Tagged...

Okay, I'm it - thanks Laura!  I had been thinking about what to write a post about lately!


Ten Years Ago:   I celebrated my 21st birthday in Hilton, NY and had never lived away from home!  I've come a long way since then!

My To-Do List Today:
1. Clean the house (or part of it anyway)
2. Excersize
3. Go to the pool and exhaust the kids for a good long nap

Snack that I enjoy: My FAVORITE snack is popcorn popped in a pan on the stove in crisco and drizzled with butter and salt (very healthy)!

Things that I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Take my parents on an elaborate, exotic vacation
2. Buy a house on a beautiful lake somewhere
3. Find a way to help homeless animals

Places I've Lived:
Hilton, NY
Colorado Springs, CO
Methuen, MA
Bedford, MA
Albuquerque, NM
McKinney, TX

Tag!  You're it:   Jill Johnston
Melissa Najera

1 comment:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

okay tracy, I am off to do mine!!