Family

Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Day at the Doctors



Tyler's surgery went very well this morning.  He was in for pre-op, surgery, and post-op all within an hour!  He wasn't too happy about waking up from the anesthesia but other than that, it was just another day for him.  Except for the fact that he was exhausted very early tonight.  He's a guy who CANNOT hold still and doesn't fall asleep on us anymore but here he is a few minutes before his bedtime.  

I haven't been feeling all that great lately either and thought I was getting a sinus infection.  So late this afternoon, I lugged both kids to the Doctor with me to find out I had a really nasty sinus infection which required a steroid shot and antibiotics.  The Doctors made good money on us today!

3 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

OH, sweet little guy! Glad everything went so quickly for him!! Hopefully this helps out a lot. And hope you feel better soon, too!

Kym Jackson said...

Glad the surgery went well!

Melissa said...

Glad he did well! Luke had tubes at 8 months and at 11 months tubes again and adnoids! His first set I was soo worried about the food thing too. He was just like Tyler- I woke him up the night before at 11:50 and gave him a bottle with cereal in it and at 1 am he woke up and threw it all up!! but we survived!!!