Family

Family

Monday, January 12, 2009

Tyler Gets Tubes

Tomorrow will be an interesting day for the family.  Tyler goes in at 6:30 in the morning for 7:30 ear tube surgery.  I've heard from everyone that the surgery is very quick and simple and that they immediately feel better.  That part I am very looking forward to!
The thing that I am DREADING is Tyler's appetite!  He can't have any food or water starting at midnight tonight.  Anyone who doesn't know Tyler, as soon as he gets carried downstairs in the morning, he heads right over to his highchair and basically demands to be fed immediately!  The boy loves his food and has no patients when it comes to his tummy.  
So, the drive to the medical center and whatever time we have before they put him under will be pretty interesting!  I will be bringing his full breakfast with us for when he wakes up!
Tomorrow is also my brothers last day of training in San Antonio (finally) - he was supposed to finish up in mid Dec. but weather and the holidays put him behind.  He will be driving up here and picking up our dad who has been hanging out with us since Christmas.  The two of them will be driving to my brothers house in MS so we will be without any house guests:(
Not for too long though - Tom's mom arrives next week and we're excited to see her again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck tomorrow...wonder if he will be able to eat right away...after the anaesthesia sometimes they feel nauseous.

Laura said...

He will be in our prayers. Let us know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hello, i think that i sаw уou
viѕited my web site thuѕ i сame tο “return thе faѵor”.
I am trying to fіnd things to improve my website!
I ѕuppose its ok to use a few οf your idеaѕ!
!

Herе is my weblog ... pregnant and using tens units

Anonymous said...

Thanks foг your mаrvelous poѕting!
ӏ genuinely enjoyeԁ reаding it, you happen to
be a great аuthor.I ωіll гemembеr to bοoκmаrκ your blоg and will eventually come bacκ in the fοreseeable future.
I want to encourаge yourself to continue youг great work, havе a nіce holіdaу weеkend!


Feel fгee to visit my ωeb blog - Tens Units