Family

Family

Monday, March 16, 2009

When your sons feels sorry for you!

We've had rain here for about 4 days straight (I know that really doesn't sound like a lot) but when you're used to sunny day after sunny day you take that for granted!  The kids and the dog were crawling out of their skin to get outside and as a result, I was also going crazy!
So...the rain finally let up yesterday and we went to a park to feed the birds.  Tyler loves animals and points up to the birds all the time so I figured he'd love it!
The ducks were sweet but then these huge, ugly geese came over and they didn't feel like waiting for us to get the bread out of the bag or our hands for that matter!  The kids were a little scared of the geese - not that I blame them!  They still had fun though. I didn't get any pics of the geese because the battery in my camera died! 



Zac also said something really funny yesterday.  Tom and I were playing a game on wii called Dr. Mario.  It's probably one of the only games that I am better at than Tom.  He is very competitive so he loves to keep trying to beat me anyway!  So we were playing when Zac came down from his nap. Zac sat there watching for a while and finally he said "Daddy, after this can we play something easier for  you"?
He was trying to make his Daddy feel better about getting his butt kicked by his Mommy!


No comments: