Family

Family

Saturday, April 18, 2009

4th Birthday Party

Zac requested a 101 Dalmations themed birthday party. The truth of the matter is, he asked for it last year but I knew you couldn't find decorations in the stores so I talked him into Cars instead! So, when he asked again this year I couldn't deny him again! Therefore I personally had to make ALL of the decorations. It took me about a month and a half since I would have about 10 min. each day to do it if I was lucky!


Here is Me with the birthday boy

His friends singing Happy Birthday

Dog relay races
Food that looks like dog food - even in dog bowls!
I totally lucked out and found a dalmation pinata on line!
All homemade!


And the cake!

2 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

All the decorations are so cute!! what a crafty mama!! Happy Birthday Zac!

The Vrabecs said...

Wow Tracy, you did an awesome job! Happy Birthday to your little guy :-)