Family

Family

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The boy knows too much!

Zac's 4th birthday is coming up at the end of April and of course he's very excited about this! He watches commercials now unfortunately and he now wants every toy and utensil that is advertised. Way to go Marketing on that stuff!
I feel like all he talks about is wanting this and that for his birthday. A couple of days ago, he and I were playing and he came out of the clear blue asking when MY birthday was. I told him it was in 2 more months. I jokingly asked him what he was getting me for my birthday in retaliation. He got this look of deep thought and was silent for few seconds. I was pretty interested to see what he was going to come up with. He said "Hmm" and I saw him start to look around the house. His reply was "We're going to go to Target and get you some new wine glasses". I don't know if I should be proud or scared of that! I guess he knows me pretty well after all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you gave up on the post signature....let me know if I can help out anymore :)

Tracy Younker said...

I just haven't had time to look into any more! I will let you know though!