Family

Family

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Joys of Motherhood

The kids and I have been sick for almost 2 weeks now.  I have felt like I might be getting a sinus infection.  The kids both have nasty coughs, runny noses and on and off fevers.  Finally I gave in and called the Dr. yesterday and they wanted to see them.  Taking two sick kids to the Dr. is no easy feat!  Luckily it was late enough in the afternoon that Tom left work a little early and met me there.  Both kids wanted to be held so it was a good thing he was able to make it!
Diagnosis:  Zac has a fever and sinus infection.  Tyler has croup, a fever and sinus infection!
So...chances are I also have a sinus infection.  The boys are on antibiotics now and I need to get to my Dr. for some.
The worst part though is that Tom is leaving town today for work and coming back tomorrow!  I will have two sick kids to care for all day and night alone while I am sick too!  And somehow I've got to get myself to the Dr. with the two of them in tow!
Oh the joys of being a mom...

3 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

Tracy, hope you are all feeling better with those antibiotics kicking in! being with sick kids is hard enough, but having to do it by yourself and sick too is horrible. Your in my thoughts.

Tracy Younker said...

Thanks Jill! We're slowly getting better now!

Steph and Tim said...

oh that does not sound fun at all! Sinus infections are the worst. Glad you are slowly getting better. Hope you are all 100% soon.