Family

Family

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

8 things You May Not Know...

I was tagged by my fellow blogger and neighbor, Kim Daugherty to post 8 things about myself that my readers may not know and I am supposed to tag 8 other bloggers! Unfortunately since I'm pretty new at this, I only know 2 others!
So tag you're it:
Jill Johnston (loyal friend from our crazy days at Hanscom AFB, Mass)
Melissa Najera (friend from TX who moved away to AZ :( )

So, here goes:

-I was a skydiver for about 2 years and on my 3rd solo jump in CO, I landed hard and fractured one of the vertabrae in my spine but 6 weeks later continued jumping to earn my A license!

- Tom and I grew up in the same town but didn't "meet" until I visited my brother at the Air Force Academy in CO 1998 and we started a long distance relationship at that point while I was still living in NY

- I love the family traditions associated with Christmas and I can't wait to pass them on to my two boys and see Christmas new again through their eyes.

- I have an insatiable sweet tooth!

- I used to be painfully shy as a kid and still have trouble in larger groups of people

- Someday I want to live on a lake where I can wakeboard and spend time at the water every day!

- Something unusual about me is that I love to get shots and give blood! Strange - I know!

- I secretly dream of getting plastic surgery someday!

2 comments:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

Neat, Tracy!! You always learn such interesting things about people from these. And the whole shots/blood thing ...yikes:)... I will try to do mine soon. Jill

Melissa said...

Very strange that we have the same strange things about us starting on your list at the traditions of Christmas! Except giving blood. It doesn't bother me but I don't enjoy it!