Family

Family

Friday, November 23, 2007

Much to be thankful for!

We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday! Both of my parents were in town and it was so nice to share that day with them! Tyler slept through the meal which almost never happens and Zac was so excited and kept wishing each of us a Happy Thanksgiving. We asked him what he was thankful for and without any prompting, he said "I'm thankful for Mommy and Daddy and Grandma and Grandpa"
Today, my parents are flying back to NY and Tom's mom is on her way to the house from the airport as I'm writing this! Tom took Zac with him this morning and Tyler and I have been hanging out at the house. One kid is no problem - 2 under the age of 3 is going to be another story all together when our wonderful help finally runs out!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the pictures! Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We DROVE to Texas. It is a long way!