Family

Family

Monday, November 5, 2007

One Week Old



Tyler is already one week old today! I can't believe it! He's doing really well so far. Saturday night was rough. He was up a lot for some reason and Tom and I got next to no sleep. Sunday night though, he went 3-4 hours between feedings again and things were much better! He's eating well and seems to enjoy the noise of his busy big brother. Zac seems to be adjusting well too. He's not crazy about Daddy holding Tyler yet because I think he's really enjoying getting to spend so much time with his Daddy! We're trying to keep him busy each day and that's tough with a baby who's not really supposed to go anywhere yet!

1 comment:

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

He looks so sweet. I hope you guys are getting some rest!! Wishing you all well. Congrats and welcome Tyler!!

I will try to get to the 8 things too ;) I always think it is neat to read others... I am not sure if I have much interesting stuff to say.