Family

Family

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Winner of Online Baby Pool and Welcome Tyler!






The winner of the online baby pool is Greg Barrett! With a runner up on the same day of Kathy Jensen! Thanks everybody for your guesses!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while but things have been busy. Both Tyler and I were released from the hospital on Halloween having only stayed two nights! Yeah! So we were able to be here at home to see Zac get dressed up and go trick or treating! He had a blast! We celebrated Tom's 29th birthday on Oct. 30 with a cake at the hospital. He will forever share his birthday not only closely with Halloween but now with Tyler as well!


Tyler is doing great so far. In case you don't already know, he was born Monday, Oct. 29th at 12:28 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. I am doing SO much better than following my C-section with Zac. It helps not laboring and then pushing for four hours! This may change but he's doing well at allowing Tom and I to get SOME sleep! He sleeps for four hours at night for the most part and only eats about every three hours during the day!


Here are some pics and I will try to be back on here soon!


Oh yeah, and I have been tagged by my fellow blogger and friend/neighbor Kim Daugherty to post 8 things about myself that other people may not know and then tag 8 other bloggers. Hopefully I will do that very soon!


2 comments:

Kim Daugherty said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is precious Tracy! Can't wait to meet him. Neither can Gavin!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tom and Tracy! We can't wait to hear all about him! Try to get some sleep, right!!! -Greg and Melanie Barrett