Family

Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Focus

Andrea, Isabel and Alivia drove in from Mississippi on Saturday and the cousins were all very happy to be together again.  They all wanted to go outside to play so we were working on getting their jackets and shoes on in the living room.  Zac was so excited that he couldn't hold still enough for me to even think about getting his shoes on.  I finally turned his face to look at me and said "Zac, you gotta focus here!"  
In the meantime, Andrea was talking to me and Isabel was shouting to Zac from across the room.  All of sudden, Zac says, "Hold on Isabel, I'm getting focused" and I lost it!  I was laughing so hard and he was just looking at me with bewildered eyes trying to figure out what was so funny about what he'd said.  He probably now thinks that getting his shoes on is "getting focused"!

No comments: