Family

Family

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick - or run over by a truck?

I will start off with the bad news - the kids and I were sick with a cold for a few days.  Then Tom thought he might be getting it but he was feeling nausea's instead.  Just when I thought I was getting over my illness, a got clobbered by another one!  All of a sudden last night, I began the very unpleasant process of throwing up all night long!  Needless to say, by morning I felt like what I would imagine being hit by a truck would be like!  VERY thankfully Tom stayed home from work until the afternoon.  There is no way I could have taken care of the boys the way I felt!  Feeling a little better now at least.  I sure hope the kids don't get this one!
Tom's sister Melissa came in from NY last weekend and the kids enjoyed have her here as did Tom and I!
I got away without the whole climbing thing with Zac.  He just never tried it and I'm thankful!  No such luck with Tyler however!  If he get a foot or leg up on it, he will!  You can't take your eyes off of him for one second!






2 comments:

Melissa said...

hope you are feeling better!!! yuck!

Ross and Jill's Blog said...

hope you are feeling better Tracy!! that is the worst... sick and still having to be the mom!! glad Tom was home and able to help out