Family

Family

Saturday, November 29, 2008

He Just Keeps Going

It's Saturday after Thanksgiving so we're doing what most others are doing - we're putting up our Christmas decorations on the only long weekend before the actual holiday.  We were busy all morning and I was SO looking forward to nap time!  Well, I look forward to it every day anyway!  Once the boys were in bed, I made myself a cocktail and sat down on the couch to relax a little bit.  (No, I really don't know what that means anymore).  Tom is training for a marathon so he went running instead.  
I was enjoying my peace and quiet for about, oh, 3 minutes or so when I heard the toilet upstairs.  Zac sometimes still needs a little help with getting his pants up so I went up to check on him.  He comes out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles so I motion for him to go back into his bedroom since Tyler is sleeping in the next room as well.  We get in there and he is whispering about how he had to go pee.  I squat down on my knees to help him pull his pants up and I asked him something (I don't even know what it was)!  He whispers to me "You smell like adult beverage".  Like always in my very mature manor, I burst out laughing.  I mean come on, my 3 year is whispering that I smell like an adult beverage because he is supposed to be sleeping while Mommy relaxes!!!
Needless to say, he found his comedy far too entertaining to actually sleep and there goes yet another chance for Mommy to relax!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

that is toooo funny!