Family

Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Too Funny!

My brother David has been in town this weekend and Zac loves to hang out with Uncle David (he's still a kid himself)!  Last night David was messing around with Zac and kept telling him "Sweep the leg" and he would grab Zac's legs and take him down.  Zac loved this as any boy would.  This morning Zac comes up to David and says "Can you do the Chick Fil A?"  We all exchanged confused glances and Zac said "You know, the one on the floor" and Mommy figured out that he meant "Sweep the leg"!  I guess the two sound alike!  Anyway, they were wrestling and all of a sudden Zac says "David, you have mommy boobies!"  I lost it!  I spent years picking on my little brother and now my son is taking over!!!

1 comment:

Kym Jackson said...

Chick fil a...too funny!