Family

Family

Friday, October 19, 2007

Baby Update

So I went to the Doctor on Thursday and because of all the crazy swelling that I am prone to, my blood pressure has started to go up. Because of this my Doctor suggested moving the C-section date up a week which is just fine with me! I don't have an actual date yet because she is doing surgeries that week on October 31st and I really don't want to have Tyler on Halloween. I'd like for him to have two seperate holidays and I would really like to be home from the hospital to see Zac go trick or treating! So....I have put my plug in for doing it on the 29th to give me time to stay two nights and hopefully be home again on the 31st but I've got to wait to hear from the Doctor if she'll do the surgery on a day when I guess she's scheduled to see patients! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments: