Family

Family

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dr's Appointment

Had my last regular Doctors appointment this morning and as I thought all along, they must have been calculating my due date incorrectly! I am now 2 cm dialated and 50 % effaced! She told me to take it easy this weekend because they don't want me going into labor if it can be avoided due to the risk of the contractions tearing the previous c-section scar. So imagine if they had left my surgery date for Nov. 5th! I don't think we'd of made it that long which I was saying from the very begining. They told me to go home and put my feet up which I found pretty funny as Zac was "zooming" his cars all over the floor of the office! Putting your feet up doesn't really happen with a 2 1/2 year old!
So for now, Tyler will be born on Monday afternoon unless he decides to come even sooner!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Kim Daugherty said...

Tracy...I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to meet Tyler! Where are you delivering??

Tracy Younker said...

Kim, I'll be delivering at McKinney medical center. Is that where you had Gavin?