Family

Family

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


We took Zac to the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch on Saturday. He got to feed longhorns, sheep and goats. We went on a wagon ride and ate a hot dog while we were there. We were trying to get into the feel of fall and Halloween approaching but that's been tough to do here in Texas this year! It was 80 degrees the day we went and that just doesn't quite feel like fall to me! I'm glad we went when we did though because the closer we get to Tyler's arrival, the more uncomfortable I'm getting! We were at the pumpkin patch for an hour and a half and I needed to take a nap when we got home at lunch time! It's amazing how doing almost nothing can completely wipe you out at this point! I can hardly sleep though anymore. First there's the heartburn (I've eaten 3 tubs of tums in the last 6 months or so!) and my back aches and the numbness in my hands is bordering on unbearable now! I sure hope Tyler wants to make an early entrance into the world!


Tom left work early on Tuesday and came home to take Zac to the state fair. We were telling Zac about it over breakfast and we knew that he couldn't possibly know what we were talking about. Afterward he kept telling us that they were going to the "ferrett"! He had an absolute blast and couldn't stop talking to anybody and everybody about watching the "piggy races" which seems to have been the highlight for him!


Tuesday was finally a little bit cooler here so I decided to put Zac in pants. He's worn them once that I can think of since probably early February (and that was in NY). He kept pulling on the legs and saying "take these off!". The poor kid hasn't worn pants in so long that they've become foreign to him!

No comments: