Family

Family

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Funny of the Week

First I'll give you all an update from my Doctors appointment on Wednesday. I am 1 cm dialated! I know that may not mean much as you can stay that way for weeks but at least it's something to hope for! He is head down and when he moves around, sometimes he must hit certain nerves just right. There is one running down my back side that when he gets that one just right, I feel like my right leg will just give out completely and there is another one toward the front of my right leg that feels as though he's trying to dig his way out there! Very pleasant all and all!
Zac's funny statement of the week happened as we were getting ready to go to the Doctors appointment. Tom was trying to comb his hair which he's all of a sudden not a fan of and Zac got this weird look on his face and said "Don't make me handsome again!"

No comments: